- Buyers safety strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us so that we may assist you.
- In-stock items will ship same day for orders received before 2:00 PM CST (m-f). If items are backordered, you will be notified as soon as possible of the expected delivery date. Non-stock items will ship as soon as they have been received in our warehouse, or will ship direct from the manufacturer.
- Buyers Safety ships via UPS unless size and weight determine that the shipment would be best suited for another carrier.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund/credit. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. Please contact us by phone, fax, or email (contact info below) to request a RMA number. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
- Any returns received by Buyers Safety without an RMA number will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returned items must be in new and unopened condition and are subject to inspection for damage or misuse prior to issuance of credit or refund.
- If your order was damaged during shipping, or if there is a manufacturer defect, we will replace it at no additional cost. Simply contact us for a RMA number, send your order back and we will exchange and reship the item. All damaged or defective returns will be inspected before a replacement is sent. If your order is shipped incorrectly, please contact us so that we can make it right. Shipping costs will not be refunded, unless the issue is due to an operational error.
- Items not eligible for return include: Discontinued items, clearance or sale items, customized items, used or opened items.
Customer service staff is available Monday-Friday from 8am CST to 6pm CST
7513 Pebble Drive
Fort Worth, Tx. 76118